Google Apps & Extensions
Reads your active web site aloud in Talkify. Listen to the web sites with high quality voices in your favourite language
Giving Voice to Chrome
The ChromeVox (Classic) screen reader is an extension to Chrome that brings the speed, versatility, and security of Chrome to visually impaired users. Chromevox User guide.
Change or invert the color scheme to make webpages easier to read.
High Contrast lets you browse the web with your choice of several high-contrast color filters designed to make it easier to read text.
- Free text to speech online solution that enables you to listen to the website.
- Just enter an url above in the url add field.
- Talkify will read the website aloud with a natural sounding voice and we are multilingual so the language is automatically detected.
- Talkify also supports your browser's built in natural sounding voices.
Directions for having the website read to you:
- Copy the URL of the website you want read.
- Click here to go to the Talkify Website.
- Paste the url in the page and click on "Play"