**Lunch Menus are posted in a timely manner as soon as they are received from Food Services.**
Lunch Application Information/Forms
Online Cafeteria Payment And Monitoring
Payment And Monitoring
Parents have the ability to manage their child’s meal account by signing up for aPayForIt.net account at any time. Once the account is activated, parents can start taking advantage of all the features PayForIt.net offers including the ability to:
- Set up recurring payments so they don’t have to worry about their child not having money.
- Set up email reminders so they know when their child’s account is getting low.
- Deposit money at their convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In most cases, money deposited by 9 p.m. is available for students the next morning.
- Monitor their child's cafeteria spending.
This new technology benefits the schools, the parents, and the students.
- Cashiers will spend less time taking deposits at the serving line so students have more time to eat their meals.
- Parents will no longer have to worry about money not reaching the cafeteria or their child running out of money.
- Students do not have to worry about not having money to pay for their meals.