Parents have the ability to manage their child’s meal account by signing up for a payschoolscentral.com account at any time. Once the account is activated, parents can start taking advantage of all the features payschoolscentral.com offers including the ability to:
- Set up recurring payments so they don’t have to worry about their child not having money.
- Set up email reminders so they know when their child’s account is getting low.
- Deposit money at their convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In most cases, money deposited by 9 p.m. is available for students the next morning.
- Monitor their child's cafeteria spending.
This new technology benefits the schools, the parents, and the students.
- Cashiers will spend less time taking deposits at the serving line so students have more time to eat their meals.
- Parents will no longer have to worry about money not reaching the cafeteria or their child running out of money.
- Students do not have to worry about not having money to pay for their meals.