District and Board Of Education Goals
for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Goal 1- Assess the current status of each school and find gaps in academic performance and social-emotional learning across Pre-K-12.
- Goal 2 - Create a defined communication plan for how to disseminate information to the public.
- Goal 3 - Review operational and educational expenditures vs. revenue sources to provide the best educational value at the least possible cost.
Board of Education Goals
- Goal 1- Initiate the strategic planning process.
- Goal 2 - Keep committee meetings focused and concise so we have more efficient meetings and use of everyone’s time.
- Goal 3 - Continue to use Google Drive to build the history of work of the committees and ease of document sharing between board members.
- Goal 4 - Engage the public more at our monthly and bi-monthly board meetings.
- Goal 5 - Strictly adhere to the annual calendar of activities for the Board.